Wien & Umgebung
Informationstechnologien und Telekommunikation BSc, IT-Security MSc
cryptix LABS GmbH
z.H. Frau Marina Tomasevic
Handelskai 94-96, Millennium Tower, 1200 Wien
T: +43 1 205 776 00 37
Web und Socialmedia
Digital currencies are a hot topic worldwide. Our vision is to make digital currencies easily accessible and versatilely usable in everyday life. cryptix AG is an internationally active FinTech startup with excellent prospects and a strong commitment to research and development. Our innovative solutions build bridges between consumers and a completely new, fast-growing industry.
Are you interested in helping us design the future and develop groundbreaking solutions? If you are, we would love to meet you! To strengthen our team in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for the following as soon as possible:
Software Security Engineer FT (f/m)
- Young, dynamic team with great ambitions
- International working environment with promising perspectives
- Potential for development in a young and fast-growing company
- Challenging and exciting activity in an emergent industry
- Flexible working times and good work-life balance
- Development of secure software in the Microsoft environment
- Secure coding support for software development
- Review of architectures and code with a focus on security (OWASP ASVA, CVEs, CWE/SANS Top 25, etc.)
- Integration of security into the DevSecOps process
- Design, implementation and testing of software (primarily C#)
- Performance of security tests
- Documentation, maintenance and continuous improvement of secure coding guidelines
Your tasks are primarily of a technical nature. You should be open-minded in regard to new technologies and wish to engage with them actively. Besides the professional aspects, you should also be solution-oriented and enjoy working in a team.
- Completed IT training or education (University of Applied Sciences, College, HTL), ideally in the area of IT security, or comparable work experience
- Interest in IT security
- Experience with secure software development
- Experience in software development (C#, ASP.NET, Web API, Microsoft Azure, …)
- Experience in cloud security, ideally with Microsoft Azure
- Technical knowledge on techniques and standards for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Ideally, interest in blockchain/DLT and cloud
- Ability to work independently and precisely without supervision
- Very good written and spoken English
In this interesting role, you will be working in an international environment and cooperating with teams from various specialist areas. As part of a revolutionary industry, you will be evolving personally and have the unique opportunity to make a key contribution to the development of a worldwide ecosystem.
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labor agreement 2018 (IT KV 2018) is 2,393 € (Junior) or 3,282 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? If so, please send us your full application including a letter of motivation in digital form.
cryptix is your partner in implementing cryptocurrency to your daily business.
As a significant part of our mission, bringing crypto currency to a wider audience, cryptix is getting more and more into a leading role in the field of research and development of blockchain technology and mobile payment solutions.
Find out more about cryptix and the future of money.