Wien & Umgebung
IT-Security MSc, Embedded Systems Engineering MSc, High Tech Manufacturing MSc, Risk Management & Corporate Security MA, Security and Safety Management, Safety and Systems Engineering
Cryptix Labs GmbH
z.H. Frau Marina Tomasevic
Handelskai 94-96, Millennium Tower, 1200 Wien
T: 43 660 62 07 427
Web und Socialmedia
We build the future of money and realise digital payment solutions to make life simpler for consumers and businesses. We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems, and our goal is to establish a borderless financial ecosystem that everyone can use intuitively.
As a full-service provider, we develop systems and products – based on blockchain, DLT, cloud and eCommerce – that enable consumers and SMEs to participate in digital money. Our expertise includes business consulting, legal services, IT services, product development, marketing services, and support and maintenance.
To continue to provide high-quality digital payment solutions, we are looking for an IT System & Cloud Administrator in Vienna, Austria. Here is what you can expect when working at Cryptix:
- A motivating work environment
- An international team with high ambitions
- Lots of potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A super cool office on the 23rd floor of the Millennium Tower
About the position
As our new an IT System & Cloud Administrator, you will be part of the IT team in Vienna, Austria. The position is critical to supporting our mission of breaking new ground in digital payments. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Design, setup and maintain IT-infrastructure for high reliable, high secure end-consumer products
- Design and implement company IT-infrastructure (on-premise, Azure cloud, network, etc.)
- Develop security concepts for consumer products and company IT-infrastructure
- Plan and implement network infrastructure for different locations
- Maintain Office365, Azure and inhouse systems
- Develop the IT-infrastructure proactively
- Install and administrate operative clients (Windows Desktop/ Notebook/ Android Tablet/ Mobile)
- Plan and implement backup and redundancy systems
- Deploy and configure required database systems (MS SQL, PostgreSQL and others)
- Provide and distribute required software applications
- Monitor the performance and optimize operational IT-Infrastructure
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience as a system administrator and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of money. Here’s what we expect from you:
- An associate degree or higher in IT or equivalent experience as a system administrator, specialized in cloud environments
- Several years of professional experience in design and administration of Microsoft Azure or other cloud environments (AWS and others)
- Be experienced in designing network and IT-infrastructure in a secure and reliable way
- Be experienced in managing Office365 and Azure
- A clean criminal record (please attach a character reference)
- Work independently and precisely without supervision
- Be a team player who challenges and supports others
- Professional working proficiency in English, German a plus
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labor agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019) is 2,461 € (Junior) or 3,371 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We see a huge opportunity in rethinking payment systems. That is why we are building the Cryptix ecosystem for the advancement of society. Our goal is to establish digital currencies that can be used intuitively by everyone regardless of credit history or national affiliation, as long as the legal requirements are met.