- AbsolventInnen aktiv - Mitmachen
- Applied Life Sciences
- Bauen und Gestalten
- Campus Lectures
- Campus Vital
- Career Corner
- Fachcircle und Seminare für Technikerinnen
- hochschule und familie
- ÖH FH Campus Wien
- Physiotherapy Community of Research
- Public Sector
- Soziale Arbeit
- Studieren mit Behinderung
International Virtual Innovation Challenge – Apply now
The GXC International Virtual Innovation Challenge is a unique action-learning experience for bachelor students. A group of 64 students from Munich University of Applied Sciences (MUAS) and its strategic partner institutions dive in an international virtual action-learning course.
Team up with students from Austria, Finland, Germany, Switzerland and the United States to solve real-life problems proposed by German organizations! It is your opportunity to learn about innovation and digitization in a truly international environment with support from university educators and expert coaches. The challenge is open to Bachelor students in their 2nd year or higher, with advanced English language skills (B2) from one of the INUAS network universities (FH Campus Wien, ZHAW, Hochschule München).
Be part of this unique learning experience and apply now at www.hm.edu/gxc! Further information is also available on our INUAS-Website.
Deadline for applications: 4 September 2020.
Why take part? – Benefits:
• Sharpen your intercultural and international collaboration skills
• Learn about innovation processes
• Acquire multidisciplinary project management skills
• Learn to prototype using design techniques and digital technologies
• Boost your CV with a certificate of participation upon successful completion
• Grow your personal network and connect with international students and experts from different fields